Position Name: Senior UI/UX Software Engineer
Position Description: Genetesis is developing software to quickly diagnose and localize cardiovascular disease using a novel form of passive imaging. We are looking for engineering talent to help prepare commercial-grade software with a user-friendly experience tailored for physicians and healthcare professionals.
- Improving existing application architecture, in order to ensure scalability
- Improving existing application user interface by making it more intuitive and clean
- Communicating with end users, often, and incorporating feedback into software design
- Utilizing Model ViewModel View (MVVM) architecture in active development process
- Optimizing user experience, by threading/multithreading several tasks
- 5+ years of software experience, as it relates to UI/UX.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related fields (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of C#, .NET, WPF, XAML, and MVVM framework.
- Strong will to learn and work with others on a team.
- Experience with building high performance UI’s for medical software.
- Experience with backend architectures and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies such as Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.
- Portfolio of past work, explaining parts you directly contributed to.